20/06/2008

Stamp something sketch challenge......


This is my take on this weeks challenge over at Stamp Something - http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ - For this card I have used 3 different papers but in the same colour. The ribbon is a slightly different shade of orange but it sets it off nicely I think. The stamp is a Penny Black stamp which I LOVE........ its a new one and only been used a few times but hey any excuse :o)
The "On Your Special Day" is a gold peel off. I was going to colour over it and have it black but I thought it would do dark then.
Hope you like it! :o)

10 comments:

Emily said...

This is very cute! I love your colors. Great job with the sketch!

carol said...

Your card is great! Orange is not a colour i use much, but it looks fab on your card :)
I love PB stamps and i'm hoping to have a go at the challenge tomorrow for PBS! I have real live ones in my garden at the moment!!

Carol x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very sweet! Love the oranges and printed papers. Super cute image. Thanks for playing along with our challenge, great job! :)

Debbie said...

Really cute card. I love the orange papers that you have used...very effective.

Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Your card is lovely, the colours are so vibrant and I love that stamp. Hugs Jacqui x

Cathy said...

Love the colours - not very brave myself using orange! Fab image and suits the orange.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bev said...

Love your card - it's so sweet

Erin... said...

Such a cute card!! I really like the orange! cute image! thanks for playing:)

Basteljette said...

Fantastic card and very cute!!! Beautiful papers and colours!

debby4000 said...

this is so cute, love the hedgie.

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...