14/08/2008

It's A Dogs Life!

It's A Dogs Life!
This I had the urge to make yesterday! I was tidying up and came across the dotty frame and the dog embellishments.... and then put away my transparent penny blacks, then PING!!! light bulb was switched on! This is only about the 4th card I have made for a while. Been busy making invites and doing a scrapbook........ back to normal now tho :D


My New Sugar Nellie!
And I love her! She was on offer on funky kits so I just HAD to buy her! The white flowers I have had for a while but not found any use for them until now :D I must say I do love the layout of this card. It works well with the colours too :D

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Great cards Jo .. love both the stamps and the layouts
Pauline x

Manda said...

Love that frame on the dog card Jo, I've not seen those before. Works so well. Mand xxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...