22/08/2008

Wedding Anniversary ....


Well then, this card took ages!!! I had no idea what to put on it in terms of an image. Only thing I knew what to put on it was the wording!! lol Anyways, I got the wedding papers out and referred to the wedding card i made the other day (need to take picture) and sort of went from there... The whole image is raised from the card and then the hearts are raised too. After I had stuck it all down, it looked to plain so sprinkled sequins over it and then stuck them down.
So this is the end result! :D I actually quite pleased with it!

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely card Jo! the sequins definitely give it that little extra lift - very pretty!
Pauline x

Manda said...

It's lovely Jo ad I love the sequins too. I sometimes do that with the scraps from my hole punch lol. Well done. Mand xxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...