22/08/2008

Wedding Anniversary ....


Well then, this card took ages!!! I had no idea what to put on it in terms of an image. Only thing I knew what to put on it was the wording!! lol Anyways, I got the wedding papers out and referred to the wedding card i made the other day (need to take picture) and sort of went from there... The whole image is raised from the card and then the hearts are raised too. After I had stuck it all down, it looked to plain so sprinkled sequins over it and then stuck them down.
So this is the end result! :D I actually quite pleased with it!

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely card Jo! the sequins definitely give it that little extra lift - very pretty!
Pauline x

Manda said...

It's lovely Jo ad I love the sequins too. I sometimes do that with the scraps from my hole punch lol. Well done. Mand xxx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...