16/10/2009

Friday Sketchers & Just Magnolia challenges......

So, Friday Sketchers Challenge is a Sketch by Carole.
A bit of a challenge for me as I dont usually use tags on my cards lol

"This week the challenge is to create something Bright and Zingy so dig out all your bright and zingy papers and embellies and a Magnolia image and get creative"

This is what I have come up with:

The colours haven't show up very well on the picture tho. I have used hot pink & lime green. The square behind the tag is vellum. I didn't want to cover up the backing paper too much! lol The rhinestones have been glued on indiviually as well! (yessss......... they did take a while!!) and The greeting has been heat embossed.
Thanks for popping over :)

4 comments:

Audrey said...

sweet! i love the colors

Mina said...

I love these two colours together they are gorgeous...such a brught and pretty card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

debbies said...

Cute - love the bright and zingy colors you used!

Tracey said...

Fab card. Love the colours :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...