16/10/2009

Moving Along With the Times......

Came across this blog the other day so first time I'm joining in :)

The challenge is:

"Right onto this week's challenge. Clare decided we would not have a sketch this week, so you are free to play. However what she would like you to create is..........
......... Anything BUT A Card."

This is my not a Card:


Yep! It's a decorated brown paperbag!
It's not completely finished yet as I am adding names to the bags :) The sweets and the top of the stocking have been slightly 3D'd lol

4 comments:

thread-bare said...

Hi Mojo & welcome to our challenge blog. I just love what you have done with this bag. I find this sort of thing so hard to do. Hope you will pop back again to MAWTT xx Clare x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Welcome to MAWTT Challenge and what a way to start, its a stunning Bag I love it. Hope to see you again soon Hazelxoxo

clare said...

wow..this is great what you've done to the paper bag..love the papers..thanks for joining us..and good luck clare DT

Caroline said...

this is just Fab!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...