30/07/2011

cool art card n a kenny k...


So a cool art car then? A bit of a concoction but nevertheless a well turned out card :)

Card is for an 18th birthday (yes I'm stating the obvious!) But with a different theme for a lass. She is having a Citroën C2 in blue for her birthday so the order was for this to go onto the card. At first I thought use a pic of the car that's more like a photo but then after looking, the card would have been too tomboyish :-/ flicked through my images I have n found the kenny k girl image..... bingo! *insert light bulb idea for a cool art car*

Next thing..... found an image of the car but it was too small. Que my lovely little brother! ;) made it bigger, put her name on the number plate and even put a flash in the lights so it looks like the are on. Thanks Andy :)

The card had to be put in a box due to the size so why not put an acetate window in it??

Finishing touches ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...