05/08/2012

Bunting & Banners

First time I've joined in with the Polka Doodles challenge using one of the digi images. The image I have used, I only downloaded last night! It's such a sweet image tho. She is called "Millie Birthday". The challenge is called "Bunting & Banners". I tried my hardest to get a banner on the card, but it just didn't look right.

But, here is my card :


I coloured the image before I made the card.. big mistake!! I hadn't got the exact teal coloured card that I had coloured the image with but luckily I had some card that was a shade lighter. So chuffed that it complements the other colours! lol. The layout is from the Sketch Saturday Blog As ever, a fab sketch!
Image has been coloured using promarkers... Here's a close up of the image :


Thanks very for popping by.. I'll definately be joining in again! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya, I think your card is gorgeous x x Thanks for using Millie :-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card

Daniele said...

fabbie card so glad you joined us at Polka Doodles this week
hugs

Alex H. said...

a really sweet card, love the soft colours! thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...