25/08/2012

Totally Tilda - Use Kraft

Better late than never hey! Although, probably would help if I could remember where I put my Kraft card! It was right in the bottom of the drawer... isn't this always the way?! 

Was so restless yesterday that in the end I made my card for the Totally Tilda Challenge. Although, when I started, didn't think I'd actually finish it! But I did. Did take some time cutting all the little pieces out tho. Must have some patience. 

So here's what I came up with :


Ingredients :

Image - Tilda by Magnolia. Image coloured using pro markers. Greeting - stamped onto card. Embellishments - Pearls, Butterflies, Flowers & Leaves, Ribbon and Bow. Card Stock - Kraft, Navy and  Gingham Tan Paper. Scallop's & circles are die-cut. Martha Stewart border punch.

 Here's a better look at the details :

1 comment:

kbrandy4 said...

Really pretty Tilda card!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Totally Tilda!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...