25/08/2012

Totally Tilda - Use Kraft

Better late than never hey! Although, probably would help if I could remember where I put my Kraft card! It was right in the bottom of the drawer... isn't this always the way?! 

Was so restless yesterday that in the end I made my card for the Totally Tilda Challenge. Although, when I started, didn't think I'd actually finish it! But I did. Did take some time cutting all the little pieces out tho. Must have some patience. 

So here's what I came up with :


Ingredients :

Image - Tilda by Magnolia. Image coloured using pro markers. Greeting - stamped onto card. Embellishments - Pearls, Butterflies, Flowers & Leaves, Ribbon and Bow. Card Stock - Kraft, Navy and  Gingham Tan Paper. Scallop's & circles are die-cut. Martha Stewart border punch.

 Here's a better look at the details :

1 comment:

kbrandy4 said...

Really pretty Tilda card!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Totally Tilda!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...