28/04/2013

Cute as A Button

Hello everyone, 

Feel like I've neglected my blog again... 
First post up is for the challenge over at Addicted to Stamps, which is "Beautiful Button" 

So I am sharing this creation with you. It's a digi image from All That Scraps by C.C Designs.
Also thought the sentiment was quite fitting too! 

Without further ado, here is my creation:

Full Card
Wasn't sure of the colours to start with, but everyone loved it so I can't complain, lol. 

I would load some more pics up, but it seems that my pc doesn't want to play! :( 


1 comment:

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card!! Lovely colours and the sentiment is perfect with the cute image and buttons! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

Under The Sea

Good Morning Hope you're ready for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft  - Link is HERE This fortnights challenge is "...