07/04/2013

Pink Tilda

First time in ages that I've managed to get on here! 

So a couple of posts from me... First up, Tilda in Pink. Now, I hate pink but I tend to make a lot of cards using pink. Always the way. I also include black on a lot of my cards too.... hmmmm... 

Anyways onto the card.. It's a 6x6 card (been a while since I made one of these too!) 

Full Card

Haven't got a greeting on it as of yet tho... I might add one, and I've just noticed a pearl has fallen off in the bottom left corner D'oh! 

Flower Detail

The challenges I'm entering into are:

1. Totally Paper Crafts - Birthday Girl in Pink
2. Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
3. Sketch Saturday - Sketch #253

Off to do the next few posts... 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, love the colour combo....Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous, love the image and colours xx

Cinzia C. said...

Lovely card Jo!:) Love the design and colours

Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week

Hugs
Cinzia

Niki Rowland said...

Great card, I love the striking colour scheme and your flower cluster. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...