07/12/2013

My Time To Craft DT - Cute & Cuddly

Good Morning! 
It's getting colder and colder... I hope we get snow soon! 

Over at My Time To Craft we have a new challenge of  

"Cute and Cuddly Christmas Animals"

This means use anything Cute & Cuddly for Christmas.

I have used a cute and cuddly bear from Di's Digi's Stamps. The image can be found HERE.
(Go to the bottom of the page and it's second in from the right)

Here's my card:

Full Card
I wanted to keep the card fairly simple hence using only a few embellishments and papers. The papers are from the Dovecraft Back To Basics II set. And, yep, you guessed it... I had to add a couple of snowflakes! I do love my snowflakes! Plus my twine and buttons....

Here's a couple more pictures:

Image
Twine & Button
Please take a look at the blog and come play along. Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

Pat said...

Aw such a cute image Jo and lovely colours too.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet Jo, Love the pale pastels you have gone for, Love Hazelxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is so sweet hun, just love the colours.
Hugs Shell xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...