13/12/2013

Untraditional christmas colours....

Good Morning! 

Rain here today. I'm on dinner duty so no going out which suits me! Plus, I'm well proud of myself.... 
Finally managed to get the last two christmas cards done!! 
 
WAHAY!!

Anyways, on to the post and card I'm showcasing today. 
Having such a big group of family and friends, sometimes, can be a pain the backside... I always run out of idea's! It's made worse by both my Mom & Dad and I sending double cards to my Auntie & Uncle and both cousins, so that's two completely different cards I make for them... Next year, I'm having ideas on a postcard! LOL!! First up, is Abigail's card off me using a Saturated Canary image in
 
 
  I do love these little ladies.

Full Card

Naughty or Nice is about right for Abigail! This looks like her too. She has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and cut out. That took a while as well! Snowflake embossed panel as per and of course a couple of snowflakes layered up with a ribbon and bow. I was going to put her name on it, but couldn't fit it on. Not even around the scallop circle.

Image
Snowflakes
So, I'm entering my card into the follwoing:

1. Saturated Canary - Untraditional Christmas Colours
2. Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
3. Totally Papercrafts - Christmas using Non Traditional Colours

I'm off to prepare dinner. Catch you all later.

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and I adore the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Kim said...

fab creation- love those colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz! Don’t forget to check back for the winner & top 3 in January! Kim x

PaperDaisies said...

What a lovely card. Love your colours. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...