18/12/2015

FBF - Elsa

Hello SSD fans! 

A quick post from me today with one of the super sassy Frozen girls, I've made a card using Elsa but there is Anna too. Head on over to the facebook group where you can get both images for free for 24hrs after Samantha has posted them - Link to Facebook group is HERE


Of course I just HAD to glitter up the dress! I used frosty backing papers along with snowflake vellum and glitter card all mat and layered onto silver mirror board. The twine I have used even sparkles too! The snowflake is a button which is just threaded through :) 


There we have it! 
Our last FBF for this year, we will be back on Jan 1st 2016! 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...