05/12/2015

MTTC DT - Christmas Animals

Good Morning! 
I hope you are all well on this rain free morning. I've said that now so no doubt it will rain lol.

A new challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE 
Challenge theme is "Christmas Animals" 

I've made a set of 4 cards using a reindeer! His super cute and is from Drawn With Character 
- Link to store is HERE 
- Link to image is HERE 

  
The Reindeer has been coloured using promarkers. I've glittered up the antlers too. What christmas card hasn't got a bit of sparkle?! Each card has a different greeting which is a peel off. 


Super quick post from me! 
Enjoy the challenge and see you over there! 


3 comments:

Pat said...

Great cards Jo, super cute image.

Pat xx

Ann said...

Love that reindeer - and yes, sparkle is important!

We All Love Sloths said...

Lovely blogg you have here

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...