08/04/2017

No DP! - My Time To Craft

 Good Morning!

Another Saturday and time for another challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE
This fortnight's challenge is 

No DP's! ( No Designer Papers)

Here’s what I’ve come up with :)




I have used an image by Make It Crafty called Roxi and it’s been coloured in using Promakers and Spectrum Noir pens. I've also used Spectrum Noir refills to make my background. 
I didn't want to add embossing and wondered if it would work. I got a tiny amount on the end of the pipet and just splattered it over the card. It's subtle but I like it.
I’ve added extra detail to the card by using a wooden saying "Happy" and a purple bow.
 

Remember to follow the rules and enjoy the challenge.
We look forward to seeing your creations.

:)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card Jo, lovely image and gorgeous colours.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is fab, Jo! I love your CAS design, it really highlights the adorable image!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute card hun, love the CAS feel & that background is perfect!
hugs Shell xx
ps will message you when I get 5 xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...