22/04/2017

Retro Selfie

 Good Morning!

Another Saturday and time for another challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE
This fortnight's challenge is 
 
Sequins and/or Buttons

Here’s what I’ve come up with :)


I have used an image by Kenny K called Retro Selfie - Link is HERE
I've coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Pens.
I decided to use sequins on this project beens I use buttons a LOT! I also decided to do a shaker card which I haven't made in ages. It was really fun! 
The shaker surround, I cut out to look like a poloroid photo. Pretty cool eh?!
I’ve added extra detail to the card as well by adding a die cut "hello" and a navy bow.

Here's a few more pics....
 


Remember to follow the rules and enjoy the challenge.
We look forward to seeing your creations.

jo 😎

I am entering this card in to the following challenges: 


 
- Bow, Blue, Body, Bun 

5 comments:

brenda said...

A great card with lots of 'B's including a few I've not thought about, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'I spy' theme this week.

B x

Pat said...

Great shaker card Jo, LOVE that image.

Pat xx

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card, Jo, and perfect for our I spy theme this week at Allsorts!
Thanks so much for joining us!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, beautiful image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy ' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

It's just amazing! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...