21/10/2011

Crafts & Me Challenge - Blue, Green & Pink

Frosted Rose
 Well not necessarily a colour combo I would use, but I played along with the Crafts and Me Challenge anyways....

I must admit tho, I do LOVE this image of "Frosted Rose". She is soooo versatile. I don't think it's possible to ever get fed up of this image, although after looking at the website, I think I will be purchasing more! Such stunning images.

Now, onto the card  it's self then.......

As I said, never really used this colour combo before but really pleased with the outcome. The swirl is a die-cut which I have cut out of the pink spotty paper. The tea roses are absolutely gorgeous! With their pink centers they really set the white off. The leaves are punched out of the matching green card.


Close up of Frosted Rose
The image is coloured using promarkers, colours used were apple, china blue & cocktail pink along with terrocota (hair), satin, blush & dusky pink for the skin.

Love the Scallop cards as well. You can create such wonderful cards with them. Will definately be purchasing more! 

Only 2 weeks till the Hobbycraft Show at the NEC........ eeeek! I'm gonna be skint!!! 

Well, thanks for reading the rambling! Much appreciated. Would love to know your thoughts :) 

1 comment:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Beautiful card and fab colouring! Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...