29/05/2015

FBF - Victoria Gear Frame

 Afternoon! 

Here with the last of the steampunk Flash Back Friday images and this ones called "Victoria Gear Frame". 
She will be up in the store over at Sassy Studio for you to buy. 
 
 I'm feeling quite pleased as well as I'd have NEVER touched anything steampunk before but I'm happy with the results. The card I'm showing you today was a quick make from me. I didn't want anything too overpowering.

 
 Do love a little bracket card. The backing is gold glitter embossed layered on to grey card. I also put some gems in the middle of the gears.
 
Super quick from me, if you join in, stop by the facebook page and show us what you've come up with :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...