01/05/2015

Progressive Challenge - Steampunk

Good Afternoon.. 

This month I am joining the Facebook for team for the Progressive Challenge.
You can join in with the challenge over at the Sassy Studio Designs Fan Page which is HERE.

So, as the title says the challenge is Steampunk.....eeeeeeekkkkkk!!! 
I struggle so bad with Steampunk so this is definitely a challenge for me too. The image we have to use is Josephine Steampunk Frame. Here's what I came up with...


I have coloured her with a mix of Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers and Tombow pens. The paper is out my stash along with the ribbon and brad. I wanted to replicate the cogs off the image but I don't have any dies so I used a circle and scallop punch instead to add a bit of cog like detail. 

I think I'd like to revisit this in a couple of weeks and re-do to see if I've improved. May have to look for some cogs too lol. 

Come join the facebook if you haven't already and feel free to join in with the challenge :)

We also have the FBF image today too. Here is my creation with the image... Steampunk Amelia

 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...