08/05/2015

FBF - Vivien Gear Frame

Hello! 

A super quick post from me today with this weeks FBF image which is Vivien Gear Frame from Sassy Studio Designs
Another steampunk image... EEEEEKKK!! But I must say, I really enjoyed working with this weeks image. I did manage to get a cogs embossing folder off a friend and a super cute pocket watch die which I loooooove! So, here's what I've come up with...


Told you the pocket watch die is super cute! She's been coloured using spectrum noir's, copics and promarkers. I've added brads to the inside of the cogs and also added twine and buttons to the panel on the right. The green background has been embossed using the cogs folder. 

That's it from me... If I get chance later tonight, I'll add a few more pics :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...