23/08/2015

Kenny K - Delores Dammage

Good Afternoon! 
It's the first time for ages that I've joined in with any challenges so I thought I'd join the Kenny K challenge - Link is HERE 
The challenge theme is "Anything Goes with a twist" The twist is to use the colour pallet provided which is.... 


Awesome colours! Here's what I've come up with

I decided to colour the image in with the colours and make the card white. The tartan ribbon I had bowed ready for a christmas card but used it on this card. The linen effect background is an embossing folder and the sentiment is printed off the pc. 

I really enjoyed playing along with the challenge! I'm sure I will be back again :) 



3 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. Love the white on white with added color. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Good luck and I hope to see you again in future challenges.

Rachelle
KK Design Team Member

Helene Siermans said...

Who doesn´t love a red haired girl?? I love the colouring you done, looks fantastic!

A late thank you for sharing your talent with us at KennyK Krafty Krew.
Nick
Team A(ll That)

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Congrats!

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...