23/08/2015

Kenny K - Delores Dammage

Good Afternoon! 
It's the first time for ages that I've joined in with any challenges so I thought I'd join the Kenny K challenge - Link is HERE 
The challenge theme is "Anything Goes with a twist" The twist is to use the colour pallet provided which is.... 


Awesome colours! Here's what I've come up with

I decided to colour the image in with the colours and make the card white. The tartan ribbon I had bowed ready for a christmas card but used it on this card. The linen effect background is an embossing folder and the sentiment is printed off the pc. 

I really enjoyed playing along with the challenge! I'm sure I will be back again :) 



3 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. Love the white on white with added color. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Good luck and I hope to see you again in future challenges.

Rachelle
KK Design Team Member

NickScrapShack said...

Who doesn´t love a red haired girl?? I love the colouring you done, looks fantastic!

A late thank you for sharing your talent with us at KennyK Krafty Krew.
Nick
Team A(ll That)

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Congrats!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...