17/08/2015

OutLawz Monday Greetings DT - Make me laugh/smile...

Bring me sunshine... all the while... No idea why i have that stuck in my head! 
Anyways... Hello! 

Today I'm with you for another Monday Greetings challenge - Link is HERE.
This week's challenge we are asking you to make a creation that will make you laugh or smile. 
We also have a super sponsor this week which is Scribble's Designs - Link to blog HERE.

I've gone with a CAS card as I wanted the picture quite prominent. 


I have the pleasure of using Gumballs Mason Jar - Link to image is HERE.
I've coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens including shading the jar. The sentiment reads "Candy makes life so sweet!" I thought the greeting was apt. I also added 4 card candi to pull the colours of the jar out on to the white space :) 

I hope to see many creations over at the OutLawz! :) 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...