18/08/2015

SSD Progressive Challenge

Hello! 

I'm here with a little late with my creation for the Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge that is run on our Facebook group - Link to group is HERE

The image is a super fun one! I decided to go for the Pink Lady look :) 


I decided to use super bright pink spotty paper to set off the pastel tone of the image. I gave glittered the shoes and suit up too. She's been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and I also coloured in the "Relax" with the same pens too. 

I am also going to enter this into the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' - Fill your boots! 

Thanx for popping by and hope to see you over in the Facebook group

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jo what a sassy and styley card hun. Love that image and your fab paper and layout choices. Your card is so perfect for our current challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for joining in the fun with us for our 'Bottom's Up' Challenge. We hope you'll join us again soon with your gorgeous creations. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Tindaloo said...

Lovely card and great coloring Jo :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely card! I like the bold polka dot paper!

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...