15/10/2015

DTBS DT - Tic Tac Toe

Morning! 

A new challenge over at Dare To Be Sassy today which is Tic Tac Toe - Link is HERE 

So, we would like you to use any 3 in a row off the board - Board is below.
I went for the top line of Flower, Spider/spider Web, Spooky Fence. 


 Here's what I've come up with, 


Using Wicked Honey - Image is HERE 
I've layered her on to silver spider web card, die cut a fence out and added flowers where I've twisted the stems up. Wicked Honey has been coloured using Promarkers on Linen effect card. I love the effect you get. Sentiment was off line but I think it's prefect for a little witch :)
The black spider web in the corner is also die cut.

Hope to all those "wicked" creations on the blog ;) 



No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...