05/10/2015

Monday Greetings DT - Halloween Party!

Hello everyone! 
I was AWOL last week, my pc decided to not play ball and I had to reinstall everything! 
Luckily I lost no photo's or files or anything... Phew! 

Anywho's, back this week with a great challenge over at Monday Greetings - Link is HERE
This weeks challenge is

"Halloween Party!" 
So, cards, invites, anything you can think of to do with halloween. 

We are also sponsored this week by Deedee's Digi's - Link to store is HERE 
The image I've played with is Pumpkin Pals - Link to images is HERE

This is what I've got, 

  
I really struggle with Halloween cards as here in the UK, we don't really do much for halloween. It doesn't seem to be a big holiday like it is everywhere else. 
I went with a CAS card as I wanted the greeting and image quite predominant. Had to get a bit of twine in too! :) 

Hope to see you over at The OutLawz :) 


Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...