01/10/2015

DTBS - Make it Fly

Hi Sassy Fans! 

I hope you are all well. 
I'm back on the Dare To Be Sassy team for this month - Link is HERE 
So the challenge for this week is 

"Make it Fly " 

I've used Virgo - Link is HERE 
But I've given her a frosty kind of look :) 


Decided to make her in to a christmas card. I think she's very versatile! The spotty card is one half of a card from Ikea - I love them!! And the snowflakes are die-cut. I just had to get a button and some twine on there too ;) The image itself is coloured using promarkers. Added a few pearls for an extra touch too. 

Hope to see your awesome creations on the blog! 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...