30/04/2015

DBTST - Do What Makes You Happy

Good Morning! 

A fab fun new challenge over at DBTST today and it's a super cool challenge of 
"Do What Makes You Happy" 

So, I've created my card twice as the first one, I decided to throw a cup of tea all over it!! 
Couldn't even wait to dry it out so it looked vintage! LOL 


My image is Jack and Sally based on the characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas. they can be found HERE. I LOVE this film! My favourite character is Oogie Boogie but No one has made him in to a digi yet :( 
I had so much fun colouring these two up tho. I've used spectrum noir pens and a white gel pen for Jack's suit. The greeting is from the film "And will we ever... end up together? No, I think not... It's never to become, For I am not the One". The backing paper is made using the lyrics from the song at the end when Jack and Sally finally realise they are meant to be together! :) Added the glitter card and ribbon for a bit more colour. The gems are the colours of Sally's hair and 2 panels off her dress. 
  

Was soooo much easier making this the second time around! LOL. 
Please come play along, and remember, you don't have to use a Sassy Studio Design image :) 

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jo this is awesome and just wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog today.xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...