18/01/2015

Crafting When We Can DT - Sketch

Good Morning! 

Some great creations for the "Anything but a card" challenge over at CWWC.
I love to think outside the box and I've made another picture box too. 

So, on to this weeks sketch which is a sketch. We are also sponsored this week by the lovely 
Aurora Wings. I've used the image "the Gift" which can be found HERE.


This is what I've come up with:


Wanted to keep my card quite CAS but use the hints of colour. The image has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. I've added liquid pearl to the actual pearl in the clam and used sickles on the girl's hair. The sentiment is hand stamped on to the card with some pearls to finish off. 


Excited to see what you all come up with! 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Very beautiful! Love the shape of the card and the pearls are such a wonderful touch. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...