17/01/2015

My Time To Craft DT - Love Is All Around

Good Morning! 

Some great creations for last weeks challenge using stripes. This week is completely different again over at MTTC with a theme of

"Love Is All Around" 

The interpretations are endless!

I went with a wedding card and candle. The colour scheme and image are adaptations to what was on the invites.


The image I flipped to add the wording in the middle and punched out the butterflies. The pearls were added to the bodies and behind to make them look like they are flying around. The candle is exactly the same. 


Have fun with the challenge!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Just beautiful - I love all the details, especially the candle as a gift!

Pat said...

Oh my Jo this is beautiful, gorgeous candle, fabulous gift.

Pat xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. I love glitter butterflies :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness...how elegant! I'm sure that this would be treasured and what a great idea to make a candle too!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...