10/01/2015

My Time To Craft DT - Stripes

Good Morning! 

Wow! Lots of entries for the "All New Things" challenge. A lot of variety. 

This week we have the challenge of "Stripes" over MTTC.
Well, I didn't think I'd struggle with this challenge as much as I did! I use stripe paper all the time! 
But I did get some inspiration :) So, here's what I've got: 


The stunning image is from Aurora Wings and can be found HERE. I've coloured her using Promarkers and added gold liquid pearls after I'd coloured the stars in grey. I wanted to use the stripes as the background as I've had a stars embossing folder for ages and I've hardly used it! Prefect! The sentiment I've had printed off the computer for ages too. Thought it fit quite nice. Added some gold gems for a bit extra detail.. I was unsure whether the gold would work with grey and pink, but I'm happy with it. 

That's it from me, off to do a few orders...

7 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the image and the gorgeous colours.

Pat xx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love that image and your embossing too.
Kim x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the pink & grey together & your colouring & added details are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card :) I love the image and colours.

Ann said...

Love this layout...and that image is Gorgeous!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Ohhhhhh Jo - this is so gorgeous!! LOVE your layout, the embossing, the special details, your coloring and the stripes (of course). Brilliant. Hugs D

MagsB said...

Jo, I love this! Your design is so elegant, and your colouring is fabulous! Just gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...