31/01/2015

My Time To Craft DT - Bugs or Insects

Good Morning Everyone... Hope you are all well and staying out of the cold and snow! 
We've not had much here but where I was working yesterday they had a fair bit.

Anyways, on to this weeks challenge at MTTC which is 

"Bugs or Insects"
These must be part of your main image. 

I struggled with this as I was drawing a blank. But I did this for my Mom's friend


Wanted to not over do it so punched out the butterflies and added the pearls for the bodies. The gems I used to make the butterflies look like they were leaving a trail. the flowers I had in my stash. 

A super quick post from me.. I'm off out with the Boy. 
Enjoy the challenge! 

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning hun, love the card shape & the soft colours
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

What a beautiful card Jo, love the colours, shape and design.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is so, so pretty, Jo! I love the card shape and the pretty polka-dots and those gorgeous butterflies! Fabulous!

love Mags B x

PS You have Word Verification on - Blogger added it to my blog without my knowledge (he is such a rat-bag!) and I had to turn it off again!!! xxx

Ann said...

So pretty - love the design!

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Jo and perfect for the challenge.
Kim x

Danielle Vincent said...

The gems make a perfect butterfly trail Jo. Such a beautifully made card. Really awesome. Hugs D

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...