24/01/2015

My Time To Craft DT - Two or more people

Morning! 
I hope you are all dry and warm where you are. I must admit, I'd rather have the snow than the rain. I hate rain with a passion! 

Anyhoo's, this weeks challenge over at MTTC is 

"Use an image with 2 or more people"

I had an idea for this straight away. Was like a lightbulb being switched on. 
Now, I have to confess, I didn't make my Boy a christmas card, so making him a Valentines one instead. Although I'm not really into valentines to be honest, but anyway.... I've thought out the box a little with this. 
 The digi images are from C.C Designs and they are the meoples. The sentiment was part of the set as well. Now, the girl is coloured to look like me, although I have short hair, and the boy to look like the other half! hehehe... And don't be fooled by the grey hair.. his 36 LOL 

  
Because it's for the Boy, I wanted to do a CAS card. The sketch I've used from Crafting When We Can as I loved it that much! The digi's have been coloured in using promarkers and copics and spectrum noirs. I clearly couldn't decide what to use! also tried to use our football colours, his Manchester United and I'm Aston Villa, so red for United and claret & blue for Villa. 


Looking forward to see what you come up with! 
Enjoy! 

4 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Jo with a super cute image and great colours.

Pat xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful card :) I love the image is really sweet.

Ann said...

Oh, Jo, this card makes me smile! Just adorable!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Cute card hun, love the papers & colours. Really made me chuckle!
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...