16/04/2015

ATC

Good... night?! 

Anyways, I'm showing you an ATC in this post that I've literally just made. I've also done my other trick of making it into a card after as well as I loved the ATC so much! LOL 



The image I've used is from All Dressed Up and is called Just So Cool and can be found HERE. I've printed her out in full and then cropped the bit that I wanted. She has been coloured using both promarkers and spectrum noir pens. The "tune" has been hand written with the speech bubble paperclip added. I've also glittered her up in. You'll see a little better in the close up pictures at the bottom of the post. But first, here's the card

 
 The card itself is 10x15cm and is pre-striped. I added the red glitter panel, string and button to finish off the card. Here's some more pictures of the ATC and card


I am entering this in to the following challenges: 

1. Wicked Wednesday - Groovy Chicks 

2. Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes

3. Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - One for the Girls

Thank you for popping by! 

6 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Jo. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Squirrel x said...

Totally gorgeous, the colours, the image, your design, everything, brilliant. Hugs xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Nikki W said...

Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday and using one of our sponsors gorgeous images. I love the size you have made her,she looks great. Love the speech bubble.

Sharon said...

Love this and how you have enlarged the image - looks really effective! Thanks for playing along at Wicked Wednesday this week!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...