04/04/2015

MTTC DT - Get Krafty

Morning!

Hope everyone is well and not too wet! 
It's definitely been April showers so far where I am. 

so onto a new challenge over at MTTC. This week's challenge is "Get Krafty" - use kraft card.

I've used Cupcake Anya from The Greeting Farm which can be found HERE.


I've used a 6x6 kraft card, red card stock and white/green spotty paper. The image I've had coloured up for ages but never used her on a card until now. It literally took about 30 mins to do this card and that was only because I couldn't find my red spotty ribbon! The "cupcake" is wooden lettering and I've added the "hey...."


Enjoy using your kraft supplies!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation hun...love the colours & the bow is perfect!

Have a great weekend
Happy Easter
Hugs Shell xx

Ann said...

Oh, Jo, this card is jsut adorable! Makes me smile!!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Jo, this is so cute. Thanks for stopping by my place and for your sweet comment x

MagsB said...

I love this, Jo, such gorgeous colours! And what a cute Anya, too! So sweet!

love Mags B x

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my... it was definitely worth it to find that spotted ribbon Jo! I think this is one of my favorite cards of yours so far! Awesome!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...