11/04/2015

MTTC DT - Sketch

Good Morning! 

My favourite kind of challenge over at MTTC this week.... a Sketch! 
So, what have we got to play with...


I've made a card for my Sister-in-Law's birthday using an All Dressed Up image called Prom Princess which can be found HERE. The pink paper is from my stash but the black & white is printed off the PC. 


I've completely cut round the image and raised her away from the card. She's been coloured using spectrum noir pens. I wanted to keep this card quite CAS as I wanted to focus on the image. 


I hope you enjoy the sketch as much as I did! 

7 comments:

MagsB said...

Wow, Jo, this is such a chic and elegant card! I love that image - wish my legs were long and slender like hers!!

The sketch is terrific, I know I'll be using it again!

Have a fab weekend!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Jo, I love your gorgeous image.

Pat xx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Gorgeous! Love the color palette and the girly girl feel of it all. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, great papers. fabulous sketch thank you x

Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Ann said...

Such an elegant lady! Love how she is off-center on the card. Just beautiful.
Thank you for creating this sketch for us!

cohenna said...

Such a adorable card. I love your card! Love the image and colors you used :)

Danielle Vincent said...

This reminds me of Audrey Hepburn! Great dimension and wonderful soft colors. Love it Jo!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...