23/04/2015

Sassy Studio DT - DTBST #278

Good Morning! 

I'm here again on this lovely sunny Thursday to tell you about the new challenge over at DTBST.
This weeks challenge is "Come Fly With Me" - use something with wings. 

So, here's what I've got


I've used Dark Fairy which can be found HERE. She's been coloured in using both spectrum noirs and promarkers. I have added some black glitter to her as well. For this card I wanted to keep it quite CAS hence the image being so big but I like her big to be honest. The sentiment is printed from the PC. I added the washi tape and pearls for a bit of detail too. I do love the shape of a bracket card too :) 

I do love this image and have fun colouring her up. 
Come along to the blog, say hi! and maybe play along. You don't have to use a SSD image either :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...