16/04/2015

Sassy Studio DT - DTBST #277

Wow! Oh my.... 
I'm on the Sassy Studio DT! EEEKKKK!! How exciting!

Now that's out of the way, let's get down to the craftiness ;) 
So a new week so a challenge over at DTBST. This week the challenge is...

"Have it your way" - so use your favourite colour combo. 


Now usually I go for reds and blues - it's as near as dammit to my favourite football team's colours but at the moment I'm loving green, which is also another of my football team's colours. I do tend to use a lot of black to mat and layer too. The image I've used is Showgirl and she can be found HERE - just scroll down :) I've coloured her with a mix of Spectrum Noir pens and Promarkers. i couldn't decide clearly! The oval behind her, was white but I Spectrum Noir'd that. The white didn't sit right against the green. Flowers, ribbon, bow, brad and pearls/gems I've added for extra detail. The sentiment I've printed off the pc. 

There you have it. A few more pictures of the detail and the awesome watermark that Samantha has customized for me. I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you so much :) 

I hope I've inspired you to pop by the blog and come play along. 

1 comment:

MagsB said...

Yay, what great news, Jo! Congratulations!!! I just love your card and all the gorgeous green, my fave colour! Go, you!!! :)

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...