25/04/2015

MTTC DT - Spring Flowers

Good Morning! 
I hope we inspire you with our Spring Flowers over at MTTC this week.
I was going to use a different image but realised I'd purchased the wrong one but no biggy cuz I loooove this image from Just Inklined.


The image as I said earlier is from Just Inklined and is called Narcissus. I think these flowers are white with yellow/orange centers. I planned on doing this and then coloured a petal in yellow so I had no choice unless I wanted to start again lol. Beens I'd coloured the image in yellow I thought I'd be bright and use yellow spotty paper too. I always back everything on black so that was no surprise really. I wanted to keep the image the main focus so kept the embellishments to a minimum.


So there we have it, spring has sprung :) 

1 comment:

Ann said...

This is so pretty, Jo. I love how you used the ribbon!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...