17/04/2015

FBF - Pin Up Cat

Afternoon! Well just about.. 

Today's post for you is a Flash Back Friday image from Sassy Studio Designs which is Pin Up Cat.
Info can be found over at Sassy Studio Designs.


I've gone for a CAS look today in pink with a hint of grey. The image itself has been coloured using promarkers and copics. I have recently just discovered using promarkers Blush, Buttercup & Ivory for blonde hair (in that order too). Usually I stick to brown LOL. I've coloured eyes in green too, just like a cat. Her suit, shoes, ears, lips & eyes have been glittered up. Can't really see in the picture tho. The sentiment I printed off the pc and it reads "What greater gift then the love of a cat? - Charles Dickens" Very apt. 


That's the post from me done. She is an awesome Pin Up! 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...