05/06/2015

FBF - Buttercream Babe

Alright?! 

A super cool FBF for you this week from Sassy Studio.. it's a buttercream babe! 
Absolutely amazing! I had soooo much fun colouring this up! Anyways, on to the creation...


I've coloured her in with just three colours, red black & grey. I have mixed as well with the pens as per! lol I've 3D'd her slightly away from the striped backing paper too. Added the card candi round the outside and added gems to the middle. The hearts have been punched out in red and black card. 
This is part of a bigger project, but at the moment I can't say or show you the rest..... ;) 

Check it out! Do love this image :) 


1 comment:

MagsB said...

Jo, this Buttercream Babe is just fabulous! How cleverly you've used the 3 colours! A gorgeous card!

love, Maggie xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...