09/06/2015

Sassy Studio Designs - Sponsorship

Good Morning! 

This post I'm here with today is for a SSD sponsor. 
We are sponsoring the current challenge over at Passion For ProMarkers. The theme is "Masculine". 
I had an idea straight away for this....


This stunning image was one of the Flash Back Friday Images, we have one every week... the current one is Elegant Buttercream Babe and she is stunning! 
Anyways, back on to my card... the image itself was only available for one week and she is awesome! Based on Jessica Rabbit, I'd say she is perfect for a masculine card ;) 
I have coloured her slightly different with the black dress and red gloves tho. I didn't want to add too much to the card either and to be honest, I debated about the 3 gems! LOL I think I'm happy with it tho :) 
The sentiment reads.... "I'm not bad.. I'm just drawn that way..."


I did enjoy making this card, I do hope you'll play along at Passion For ProMarkers too :) 

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Jo. I love the fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ella's Design said...

Fab colouring of that sassy image, Jo! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

coops said...

So stunning Jo.Fabulous sassy image and i love your colouring and fab cas design.
Thanks for joining in my masculine challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...