06/06/2015

MTTC DT - Male

Good Morning Peeps! 

A super quick post from me today.. I'm heading back to bed! 
Last few days have been so hectic at work.. But still managed to find time to do some crafting!

A new challenge over at My Time To Craft which is "Male" 
Perfect for those father's day cards ;) 


Opted for a Boofle image on this and someat quite CAS. My dad doesn't do fussy! And he is most certainly my biggest critic after myself LOL! Probably get that trait from him, I'm a daddy's girl most definitely :) 

As I say, short and sweet from me this week. Pop over to the blog :) 



4 comments:

Annie said...

Great card JO - love the Boofle image - really fun. Annie xxx

Ann said...

Love that image! Such a great Father's Day card. :)

Pat said...

Fabulous Father's Day card Jo, love the image and the stitched DAD.

Pat xx

Danielle Vincent said...

It is amazing how much we are like our Daddys. I am most definitely my Dad's daughter too :0) I LOVE this card and I'm sure he will too! Hugs d

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...