17/06/2015

Sassy Studio Designs - Sponsorship

Good Morning Sassy Fans! 

This week we are sponsoring the Fab 'n' Funky challenge - link is HERE
And their challenge is.... "Gorgeous Girls" 
An easy peasy one right?! 

Here's what I've come up with....


I've used the super stunning image that is Showgirl - image can be found on this link HERE.
I wanted to use just a couple of colours so went with red, grey & black. The card base itself I've had for a while but never knew what to do with it until now. The panels were cut out of an old paper pad that I'd never used too lol. Amazing what you find! 


There we have it. Pop by the challenge blog too if you get chance.. it's a great blog! 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jo, fabulous image... Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...