27/06/2015

Sassy Studio Designs - Sponsorship

Morning Sassy Fans! 
Another sponsors post from me today :) 
This one is for The Outlawz and the challenge is "Twisted Easel" - Link is HERE.
I think I've found a new favourite SSD image, Sugar Skull Portrait!!! - Image link is HERE.


You can't see on the pic but the navy backing card is embossed. The red flowers, leaves and silver swirl are all die cuts. I added the pearls to the middle of the flowers to add some extra detail... or to cover the glue! LOL The image itself has been coloured with copics and promarkers. Had to add a bow as it looked  too plain. I also wanted to keep the colour scheme down to just a few colours. 


Really enjoyed making this twisted easel card. Hadn't made one for ages! 
I hope you join in too :) 

1 comment:

Tindaloo said...

Really gorgeous card and great layout and awesome decorations! :) ♥ Tindaloo

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...