19/06/2015

FBF - Buttercream Babes

Another Friday so another FBF image and another Buttercream Babe! whoop! 

This is the third part of my bigger project.


Again, I went with the diamond papers and lots of green gems! This one reminded me of Maleficent hence the colours. I think, out of all the Buttercream Babes, this one is my favourite. Added a die cut bow with a green background plus the card candi.


Next week, after the last FBF image, I shall be showing the finished project :) 
Enjoy the image! 

1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

lovely card, great colour choice i love purple and green, crafty hugs Julie Ann x
sassy designs design team
handcrafted by charlies nanny

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...