23/06/2015

I'm Batman!

Well.... I wish! But only if I'm Batman that's played by Christian Bale... yummmy! 
Anyways enough drooling... I'm showing a Batman Card - If you hadn't guessed that already! ;) 


The Super Duper image is from Simply B Stamps - Link to Website is HERE
Unfortunately, they are no longer available but Betty still has some awesome digi's on her site! 
Little Batman or Batboy as he should be... has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens, no mixing on this! The background papers are a digital download from Etsy - Link is HERE.
I've die cut the "14" and "Sean" out of yellow card and added some card candi. The greeting has been printed off the pc using Batman Forever font - Link for font is HERE.


I'm entering this in to the following challenges : 

1. Cardz for Guyz - Use a die or punch
2. Crafts 4 Eternity - Dads or Male
3. The Outlawz GCC062215 - Father's Day or Masculine

Thanks so much for popping by and I hope that Sean like his card! :) 

5 comments:

Cazro said...

Super card, I love your colours and arrangement, a wonderful image. Perfect for our challenge.
So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Joan said...

Great card, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Andrea W said...

Very cool! Superhero cards are always fun and I love the background paper. I'm glad you joined us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

JayBe said...

What a fab design, Jo - thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...