09/06/2015

Ppinkydolls June Challenge

Good Afternoon!
I have a feeling this is going to be the first of many posts today, I'm on a roll :) 

So, this post is for the Ppinkydolls June Challenge on Facebook - link to the facebook group is HERE

For the June challenge we are to use "pink" or more pink than any other colour. 
I don't really "do" pink so I did put a hint of grey on the card LOL!
The image I've used is Mammy - link is HERE.


I've coloured the little cutie up with spectrum noir pens. I wanted to do someat different with her hair too so opted for pink(ish) hair. I think I like it...
The flowers in the bottom right are die cut posies. They are lovely but quite difficult to stick together. I have a row of them last night drying upside down with tealights on them so they would stick! 
Had to get a bit of ribbon and a bow in too ;) 

I enjoyed the challenge! Pop over to the Facebook group :) 

1 comment:

Lisa J said...

This is a gorgeous Card. I love it and you have a fabulous blog. Thanks for entering our GD Call. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...