13/06/2015

MTTC DT - All White

Morning! 

Another Saturday can only mean another challenge over at My Time To Craft
This weeks challenge is "All White Except The Image".
I do like making white on white cards and went with a Tiddly Inks image for this one. Image is Wryn BFF - link is HERE.


The image has been coloured using promarkers and Copics. Mixing it up again ;) 
I wanted a CAS style card as to show off the image more. The backing is chevron embossed with the ribbon wrapped around it. I attached the bow with a brad too. The sentiment is printed off the pc and it reads "Our friendship is like a cup of tea, a special blend of you and me" No doubt my friend with nabb this! lol 

That's it from me this week... going to try and find something to do beens there's no football on :'( 
hehehe... 

3 comments:

Annie said...

Love your card. Annie xxx

Pat said...

Super card Jo, love the cute image and the gorgeous bow.

Pat xx

Ann said...

Love the design of this card - great sentiment, too!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...